Click the files to download 10 Free Memes that you can use as social media posts or along with your blog posts
This Free Done For You message contains all that you need to create a:
- Blog post
- Email Broadcast
- Social Media Post
You are licensed to use this message as long as you do not resell or redistribute any of its components. You may also use the blog text as a template and customize it to your needs.
Watch how easy it is to use the components from your done-for-you message components to create a blog post or social media posts.
After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your Creative Content Done4U Package.
Each message is contained in its own subfolder which includes:
- A Word Document Containing:
– Article text
– Suggested article title
– Email subject line
– Email lead-in line
– Social media teaser text
– Private video link
– Video embed code
– Link to videocard on WildFireCards.com
- Blog Feature Image
- Social Media Quote Graphic Meme
- Small Play Graphic to link to your video when sharing by Email Broadcast
If you still need assistance, please contact us by email.
Yes. We provided the content to you in a Word Document so that you could customize the content to your needs. You can also edit the email subject lines, intro text and social media post copy to fit your needs.
You May Include provided Content and Visuals:
- As articles on your website
- As Blog Posts
- As an Email Message
- As a Social Media Post
- You may add your logo and signature to the Written Content for promotional purposes. You may also make edits to the Written Content to make it relevant to specific seasons, holidays or to suit your intended audience. Making these changes in no way grants you ownership or copyright of the Written Content or Visual Content.
You may not:
- Resell this information in any form. “Non-transferable” means that except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, Visual or Written Content or the right to use Visual or Written Content.
- Publish it in a printed or electronic book either for promotion or resale
- Use it for any other purpose other than outlined above
- Use Visual or Written Content in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including but not limited to: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities